Rocky Mountain Sunset - Infinite Flight Livestream

Rocky Mountain Sunset Flight - Infinite Flight Livestream

Hey guys! I haven’t been able to enjoy Infinite Flight very much lately, but I’ve finally got the time. I love to stream to fly with others, and this flight will take place on the Training Server. Feel free to fly with me or just stop in and say hi!

Begins in 60 Minutes (1 Hour) - 6:00PM MST
Flight time ~ 45 Minutes

Flightplan

CYYC BOTAG SIMTA 5047N/11622W BINVO 4960N/12004W BOOTH VITEV STAVE SAVED CYVR

Infinite Flight & In-Flight Assistant Giveaway

If you weren’t aware, I will be giving away a 1 Month IF Subscription and In-Flight Assistant will be given away for free (Thanks to epaga) once I reach 1000 Subscribers on YouTube.

During the flight your encouraged to use the 787, however any aircraft is allowed :).

Infinite Aviation

Here’s a little about me & my channel:
I’m an aspiring pilot and aviation is basically my life. I love to play Infinite Flight and other flight simulators. I created my YouTube channel a little over a year ago with no hopes other than to get to 100 Subscribers. Now I’m nearing 1000, meeting amazing people and I’ve discovered that my channel is a part of me. I’m proud to be able to make a person day, or turn a bad day for somebody into a good one. That’s what motivates me to keep creating content and keep streaming. Thank you.

Tonights Infinite Flight Stream:

Subscribing is not mandatory, but it’s free and greatly appreciated and helpful to my channel :)

My YouTube Channel

8 Likes

I’m live!

Everyone is welcome to join!