Rocky_Black's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A [FULLY PASSED]

Welcome to @Rocky_black’s ATC Tracking Thread

Airport: N/A

Server: Training

Frequency: Ground & Tower

Runway(s) in use: N/A

Notams: Do anything

Thank you for your time. Really helps me practice for my test.

2 Likes

Hey! I’ll stop by for a few patterns when you open. Tag me when you open :)

1 Like

Thanks! I’m about to open. Give me like 6ish minutes. Thanks again!

1 Like

New ATIS:

Kansas City airport, ATIS information, Wind 140 at 8 Visibility 10, Temperature 30, Dew Point 24, Altimeter 3010. Landing Runways 19L, 19R and 9, Departing Runways 19L, 19R and 9.

1 Like

@NightHawk

1 Like

My only comment is that the specified runway isn’t necessary when issuing a pushback command from a location in which the runway is pretty much guaranteed or there is only one way to push back. Everything else went well.

1 Like

I see, I’m just used to doing that but if it’s okay, I’ll rather keep doing it for my comfort. Thanks for your feedback and time!

i’ll stop by if your still on

1 Like

Stop by then!

gonna do a bit of flying to the east and come back for a landing in a bit if you’ll still be on

Hey Rocky! Sorry I had to leave so soon, I had to do something and I completely forgot about it.

The only comment I would have is the transition altitude. Since KMCI is 1000AGL, the transition altitude should be 3,500ft. A good way to calculate it is to take the airport’s elevation and add 2500ft to it. That extra 500ft ensures you have adequate spacing with the pattern below. I’ll link the part in the ATC Manual that you should read.

Section 3.4.4

2 Likes

It’s all good. Thanks for stopping by! Transitions are a little confusing, to be honest, but with time, I believe I can understand it. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Sounds good!

Nice job, no complaints from me, you handled everything very well

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you for stopping by!

Any time, if you want me to stop by again today, or any other time, feel free to send a PM and I’ll get on when I can.

1 Like

KMCI Tower and ground is now closed. Thank you everyone for coming!

Open!
New ATIS:

Frankfurt airport, ATIS information, Wind 170 at 3, Temperature 07, Dew Point 06, Q1029. Landing Runways 25L, 25R and 25C, Departing Runways 25L, 25R and 25C.

New ATIS:

Frankfurt airport, ATIS information, Wind 170 at 4, Temperature 07, Dew Point 06, Q1029. Landing Runways 25L, 25R and 25C, Departing Runways 25L, 25R and 25C.

EDDF is now closed.