Rocky_Black’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @N/A

Session ended due to inactivity.

Session open.

How long will you stay open?

like 2 hours or so

Nice! I’ll bombard, spam, and attack your airspace in a moment :)

1 Like

Spawning now

1 Like

• From LN-NAV, the only & biggest issue was the suuper late exit command. I was already turning out the RWY.
  • You instructed FedEx to enter Straight In (18:29Z), Runway 30L. The plane was on Left Base
  • You could clear Emirates at that time instead of a LUAW. I was exiting the runway and the 777 was holding short.

• Overall: Good pattern management, only the mistake with the FedEx.
  • Things to improve: Anticipated Depatures.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Cheers :)

1 Like

Sorry about that, a family member needed something and I didn’t notice you. I always call exit runway as so as the plane goes <70 kts

I’ll keep these in mind, thank you.

1 Like

Session ended an hour early.

Session open.

ATIS:

Dubai airport, ATIS information, Wind 350 at 04, Visibility 30, Temperature 31, Dew Point 24, QNH 1003. Landing Runways 30L and 30R, Departing Runways 30L and 30R.

I’ll stop by

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t have enough time, maybe next time…

No problem.

1 Like

How long are you staying open?

another 30 mins

Ok, coming in now.

1 Like

Feedback will be up in 10 minutes

1 Like

Tower closed, waiting for feedbacks to end session.

Hello!
Thank you for the service. I was CC-NPR and I have some feedback and advice for you.

(See below for advice regarding each situation)

• [23:12z] - Low transition altitude for Saudia 888.
  • [23:16z] - Missing traffic direction on Saudia 888 clearance after transition.
  • [23:26z] - No clearance for CC-NPR, causing a Go-Around.
  • [23:29z] - Late clearance for CC-NPR.
  • [23:30z] - Unnecessary clearance to land after full stop report by CC-NPR.
  • [23:30z] - Wrong runway on crossing for Emirates 335.

Advice:

• Although it doesn’t happen frequently, whenever you have two or more aircrafts on transition at the same time, make sure to give one of them a highest altitude (with 500 ft increments) to maintain vertical separation.

• It’s recommended that you keep aircraft for one runway on one side, and for another runway on the other downwind. Although this is not mandatory, it will help you tons organizing your pattern and reminding which aircraft is going for which runway.

• You can always check which aircraft have been cleared by the green color of their tag. Make sure to clear everyone as soon as possible; that way, you’ll be avoiding a situation like what happened to CC-NPR. Clearances on late downwind or base are considered late.

• When an aircraft is cleared for the option and reports full stop, it means that they are having the courtesy of telling you they will not continue to fly patterns. While this is not mandatory, it’s greatly appreciated for controllers to have better understanding of the pilot intentions. That said, you don’t have to clear an aircraft to land after the report if they had been cleared for the option already (since it also clears them for full stop).

• Make sure that you always clear an aircraft to cross the corresponding end of the runway. If you are using 30s, you must answer a pilot request for crossing with 30s and not 12s, regardless of the pilot’s request.

Solid Points:
Transition Altitude.
Pattern entries.
Sequencing.

Nice work on today’s session. Solid concepts and overall, great management. I would recommend practicing your airspace awareness and pay attention to the minor details listed above, great work.

Let me know if you have any doubts here or by sending me a PM, I’ll be happy to help.
Cheers,
Nico

1 Like

Alright, I’ll fix these mistakes and take them into consideration.

Thank you of stopping by. Have a nice day!

1 Like