Server:
Training

Frequency:
Ground & Tower

Runway(s) in use:
N/A

Notams:
Do anything honestly.

Thank you for your time to practice for my test.

4 Likes

Feedback from N17EE

The main thing I saw was that when I was inbound I was inbound for “ landings “ not touch and go’s. So everything else was right instead of that “ cleared for the option “ isn’t wrong but if I’m landing an landing clearance is more preferred . Nothing else though patterns entires , runway change was good ,
Have an nice day / night !

2 Likes

Alright I’ll keep that in mind. Thank you very much.

You have a nice day / night as well!

1 Like

KMCI is now open once again.

Airport change due to inactivity. Please come and stop by, leave a quick responds.

Thank you.

runway change due to weather.

runway change again due to winds.

Feedback from N17EE

[15:44:20Z] - Only reason I said my position was that you don’t need to wait until I’m farther into the pattern to give a clearance. From crosswind to early downwind leg you could give it to me there. It’s not wrong , but i’ll be easier especially when you have more pilots come.

[15:45:08Z - 15:45:36Z] - Perfect runway change.

[15:50:25Z] - For transition for this area it would be 2,500 - 3,000. Transition altitude is just 2,500 + airport elevation rounded to the nearest 500 . So Since KFLL is just at 65ft you could either used 2,500 or 3,000 .

[15:57:38Z] - Exit runway was good.

Good session , just really the transition was the only issue other then that everything else was good . Have an nice day !

1 Like

Alright, I’ll write these down and correct them for next time.

Thank you so much! Have a nice day as well!

Fort Lauderdale airport, ATIS information, Wind 220 at 11 Visibility 10, Temperature 29, Dew Point 22, Altimeter 3002. Landing Runways 28L and 28R, Departing Runways 28L and 28R.

New ATIS:

Fort Lauderdale airport, ATIS information, Wind 180 at 11 Visibility 10, Temperature 30, Dew Point 21, Altimeter 3001. Landing Runways 10L and 10R, Departing Runways 10L and 10R.

Feedback from EP-HRB as China southern 787

Hi, after first take off you wait until me reporting position, then cleared me for the option. As i learned there is no need to wait. You can clear immediately after take off. With option clearance you said make right traffic, as there is no need cause I were instructed to do it after first take off and with no runway change there is no need to repeat this part.
After touch and go you command a pattern entry as there is no need of that for aircraft which is actually in the pattern!
With all above, you do a great job with runway change and go around while I was landing so hard ☺
Thank you and keep doing it.

I commanded you for a pattern although there was no other traffic was the sole purpose for practice. I’ll take everything you said into consideration.

thank you for your feedback. Have a nice day!

1 Like

New ATIS:

Fort Lauderdale airport, ATIS information, Wind 160 at 11 Visibility 10, Temperature 30, Dew Point 22, Altimeter 3000. Landing Runways 10L and 10R, Departing Runways 10L and 10R.

Session ended.

Session open.

ATIS:
Kansas City airport, ATIS information, Wind 177 at 21 Visibility 9, Temperature 24, Dew Point 16, Altimeter 2957. Landing Runways 19L and 19R, Departing Runways 19L and 19R.

1 Like

Feedback from F-EDEX

1- when clearing for take off, make right/left traffic or clearing for the option, make right/left traffic you dont have to give a pattern entry to the aircraft after it took off, just a sequence if there are other aircrafts on that pattern and then a clearance

2- about the transition altitude: it was almost correct, you used the formula (airport elevation +2500ft) correctly but with that airport elev that should come 3524, even if it is closer to 3500ft always approximate the transition altitude to the closest higher number, so in this case 4000ft, this way you can always be sure to have at least 1000ft separation between aircrafts

Nice job with the runway change!
Have a good night/day

Fedex

1 Like

Understood, I’ll like to make sure that I say everything but I guess I overdid it a bit.

Yeah, if you noticed the delay when I was going to give you the transition, I was thinking which one I should use, either 3500 or 4000. Now, I know what I need to round up and choose the right transition.

Thank you so much! Have a nice day/night!

1 Like

New ATIS:

Kansas City airport, ATIS information, Wind 190 at 12 Visibility 10, Temperature 24, Dew Point 17, Altimeter 2955. Landing Runways 19L and 19R, Departing Runways 19L and 19R.

Session ended.