Rocco's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Welcome to @Rocco 's ATC Thread

For departing aircraft: Unless you are flying patterns, please file your flight plan before contacting ATC.

Please only use “Remaining in the Pattern” if you are planning on doing Touch-and-Go’s / patterns. Otherwise, please use the “departing north, south, east, west" or "straight out”.

10 Likes

Airport: LSZH

Server: Training

1 Like

1 Like

Hi Rocco,

Thanks for your ATC service. I will write you the feedback in PM.

Good evening!

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

I’ll come fly a few patterns

2 Likes

Good work!
A few notes,
I said I was on Full Stop and you cleared me for the option
Progressive taxi should only be used for if there were many aircraft on the ground or you need to guide aircraft another route to there gate / runway.

I had no sequencing on landing

Anyways, good job

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback @ItsBlitz! I will take your comments into consideration.

2 Likes

@Rocco he probably meant to write that in mine

2 Likes

@MJP_27 alright must have been a misunderstanding.

1 Like

That was my bad sorry about that. It’s been a long day, and have been up for a long time.

2 Likes

Decent session! I was HB-NRW in the TBM930. I noted down some mistakes from the session.

• As I approached runway 28, I requested a frequency change. This was a test to see how you’d respond. You told me to contact tower which is incorrect. When you gave me taxi clearance, the message includes, “Contact tower when ready”, so a frequency change isn’t necessary. Under MISC. messages there’s a duplicate frequency button. Click that whenever someone requests a frequency change after taxi clearance to a runway.

• The first pattern was spotless, although I’m not too sure why you told me to go around afterwards.

• The go around you issued me was sensible. The aircraft on 34 was off the ground but still too close to me. Well done on that!

• The sequencing was good. You didn’t give me landing clearance even after I announced that I was on final. Hence why I went around.

A part from what was listed above, everything was good. Good job!

2 Likes

1 Like

Hey! option clearance is also allowed regardless of your intentions if you are flying a pattern
See this topic below and also ATC Manual for clarifying

Hope this helps!
BC

2 Likes

Here cleared me for the option after I said full stop in which you clear to land. If it’s touch N go that means option

2 Likes

@BinaryChess is correct. Even after they report full stop, you may still clear for the option since this includes a full stop landing. :)

3 Likes

I wasn’t told that but if that is true I’ll take your advice.

2 Likes

1 Like