Good day everyone! Ahead of several GA planes already reworked and of course live cockpit instruments, I will add the following aircraft suggestions:
The original Avions Robin HR200 was designed by Christophe Heintz, to supplement the earlier Avions Robin designs of Jean Délémontez who also designed the popular post war wooden model. The HR 200 prototype first flew on 19 July 1971, and entered production in 1973. The R2000 Alpha name was applied to a new aircraft which shared the fuselage of the HR 200, but had all new wing and tail surfaces, to allow aerobatics.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 6,64 m
- Wingspan: 8,34 m
- Plane Height: 1,94 m
- Weight of empty aircraft: 530 kg.
- Payload: 270 kg.
- Maximum takeoff weight: 800 kg
- Cruising speed: 230 km \ h.
- Maximum flight speed: 265 km \ h.
- Maximum flight distance: 935 km
- Maximum flight height: 5000 m
- aircraft engine type: a piston
- Powerplant: Lycoming IO-320-D
- Power: 160 hp