Rio to Munich - Mountains to Countryside! Lufthansa A359 Timelapse

Hello Everyone!

Hope you’re all having a great day. I just recently uploaded a new Infinite Flight video to YouTube! The video is a multishot timelapse from the beaches and mountains of Rio de Janeiro to the German city of Munich. Join me as we cruise over the coast of west Brazil, cross the blue South Atlantic, enjoy the sunrise over Africa, and cruise over the Alps. You can check it out below, enjoy!

Rio de Janeiro (GIG) to Munich (MUC) | Lufthansa A350-900

v Flight Deets v

Route: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - Munich, Germany
Rio de Janeiro–Antonio Carlos Jobim International Airport - Munich Airport
(GIG/SBGL) - (MUC/EDDM)
Equipment: Lufthansa Airbus A350-900 (DLH A359)

Gate Departure: Terminal 2 Gate 47 @ 5:47 pm (BRT)
Takeoff: Runway 15 @ 6:04 pm (BRT)
Landing: Runway 26L @ 10:23 am (CEST)
Gate Arrival: Gate 207 @ 10:35 am (CEST)
Travel time: 11 hours and 48 minutes
Flight time: 11 hours and 19 minutes

Other flight and video details

This flight, like almost all of my flights, is a real-life route as of the time of creation. The flight number is DLH/LH501. It is scheduled to takeoff at 2050 (UTC-3:00) and arrive at 1315 (UTC+2:00). The scheduled total travel time is 11 hrs 25 min according to FlightAware and Lufthansa.

SID: PUMS2A
STAR: I26L from BETOS waypoint

This video is shot with Infinite Flight, a mobile flight simulator available for IOS and Android. Infinite Flight offers the most comprehensive flight simulator experience on mobile devices, whether you are a curious novice or a decorated pilot.
Version 22.8/23.1

Please check me out on social media
Instagram - @mrplaneguy1
Twitter - @mrplaneguy1
Infinite Flight Community - @Mr-plane-guy1

Filming Device - iPad Pro (2021)
Editing Device - iPad Pro (2021)
Editor: iMovie (mobile), Adobe Premiere Rush (mobile)

© Mrplaneguy1 2023 - All video presented in this video is property of Mrplaneguy1 and may not be reused without permission.

Although I only released this one video today, I have quite a few other interesting videos that you can watch! There are a few below if you’re interested.

Dubai (DXB) to Miami (MIA) | Emirates 77W

Click on the picture to watch

OMDB_KMIA_Thumbnail

Real-time & Real-audio - Alaska Airlines More to Love 737-900 | San Francisco - Austin

hqdefault

Philadelphia (PHL) to Athens (ATH) | American B787-9

KPHL_LGAV_Thumbnail

Thanks so much for taking a look at this post. I hope you enjoyed the videos, and if you did please consider liking and subscribing/ Have a wonderful day!

PS. If you have a route or song suggestion in mind just let me know below.

16 Likes