rileymoyer’s ATC Tracking Thread [Closed]

Here is fine. Thanks for coming out.

1 Like

Feedback
I think you still need to work on some things such as:
•Transitions:KSSC airspace extends from surface to 2700ft. So the correct transtion should be :“Transition approved at or above 2500ft”.Not 3000ft
Pattern entries: As Levet mentioned above you should always follow that plan: Pattern → Sequence → Clear》. When I called inbound for touch and go 36L, you told me: clear for the option, after the option make left teaffic. Dont forget. -You should always give a pattern entry to all and every single plane-.
•Sequencing:After my first touch and go I was #2 behind the traffic on final. You have only cleared me for number 2 for the option. Again remember what Levet said: Pattern → Sequence → Clear. Always sequence the inbound ac or ac that are in pattern(if its possible)
•And again when I requested runway change, you had only cleared me. Dont forget the pattern entry
Keep up the great work. Open frequencies as much as you can, to get a lot of feedback to help you controll the IF skies correctly.
Cheers,
Thomas👍

Thank you for the feedback! It is greatly appreciated. I’ll be more careful/ specific with transitions, and always remember to give pattern entry. I plan on controlling a lot more before I even think about taking an IFATC test. Thanks again.

1 Like

You are very welcome. I ll stop by if you open again👍Until then…!!!

1 Like

Now Closed, Good Day!

Thanks to all for coming out.

2 Likes
—>Open @ KSSC<—
Duration: At least one hour
Come out and fly some patterns in your favorite aircraft!

Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you in advance!
1 Like

Will be there in 2mn. Thanks for opening. Nasa 1!!

1 Like

Will spawn again in 2mn. App crashed

1 Like

Feedback

Great job, correct pattern entry for L… Your exit command was on spot!!

Thanks for opening!!

Suggest you have a look at the Tylers post(Infinite flight ATC Recruiting) because you can handle an airport very well ans I think you can controll on ES!!

Thanks,
Thomas

I appreciate it Thomas.

I am still open!

Anyone else who comes and flies some patterns (even 1 or 2) helps me out a lot!

1 Like

Now Closed, Good Day!

Thanks to all who came out.

1 Like
—>Open @ PANC<—
Duration: At least one hour
Come out and fly some patterns in your favorite aircraft!

Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you in advance!
1 Like

Again coming to join some hot controlling from you. As you know ->Nasa 1

I know the drill ;) Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for opening again today

Two things I would like to say this time:
▪You cleared me for #1 for the option when the other aircraft was on short final.
▪When I report full stop, it means that my intension is landing. Keep that in mind as it is helpfull to know if you should give exit clearence or not.😉No need for: You were already clear to land there

Great servise again tonight

Cheers,
Thomas

1 Like

You requested a change to 25L. I gave you a pattern entry, and cleared you for #1 because the other aircraft was on final for 25R. I believe this may have been the confusion.

When I clear for the option, I’m sure you know of what that includes. In my eyes, that is unnecessary information because I already cleared you to do a full stop if you would like to, and I will already be looking at your ground speed to determine wether or not you are stopping, and then wether or not to give you an exit command. I know this probably varies from controller to controller so I will try to just stick with a ‘roger’ from now on.

Thanks for coming out again this evening.

1 Like

Now Closed, Good Day!

I know I cut this one a little short but I had a pretty nice turnout so no need for too much more this evening. As always, thanks to all for coming out.

1 Like

Maybe you are right for the first one but I think I hadnt request for a rnw change yet. I now that clear for the option includes full stop, but thats a way to tell the controller: "Hey I will butter it"😀

If you want any other help, PM ofcourse!!!

Hi. I’d like to point out that I prefer to send a report of a full stop because a clearance for the option also involves a stop and go, and hence reporting full stop lets the controller know that I am landing and not performing a stop and go.

I’ll try to pop by next time you control and give some more specific feedback 😉

I completely understand that. I should be open at some point tomorrow. I look forward to seeing you soon.

1 Like