REX (Regional Express) Saab 340

As Australian Livery requests have been the trend for the past few days. I might contribute to this list.

Regional Express - Saab 340

This young, exciting, prop aircraft operates in Australia as a domestic airline. It’s routes aren’t huge but would be useful for small fun flights around the Infinite Flight world.

Picture Reference: https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Rex_Saab_340_MEL_Nazarinia.jpg

49 Likes

Haha it looks like a kindergartner wrote “Rex”

13 Likes

It still makes the livery stand out :)

3 Likes

Would love to see this one in game! Good idea Oli

5 Likes

I like this. It uses some of the smaller airports in the Sydney region.

4 Likes

Rex?

@JayRex your airline

3 Likes

In addition, should also have Kendall & Hazelton Airlines livery, as this was the former subsidiary that operated the S340 for Ansett. Another thing to consider is that there is the original model of the Saab 340 (S340A) and a later model of the Saab 340 (S340B)

2 Likes

Love it! Would like to see it due to the increase of popularity of props in Infinite Flight. Also they fly to major airports like Sydney and Canberra too.

3 Likes

Amazing aircraft, hope is added

2 Likes

I hopefully (once I start) will be doing up some regional australian airports for global, so maybe this could come in handy for flying to them

2 Likes

I was told the Rex was going out of business

Nice aircraft, I would like to see it and this livery in IF.

1 Like

It may, hope not though

Same here. I like the livery.

Needed for Rex Virtual!

2 Likes

Aussie Aussie Aussie 😂

4 Likes

Want the aircraft and livery

1 Like

Really missing this in infinite flight, it’d be my new favourite plane, and when Global comes out flying all around Australia will be a blast! We need this livery/aircraft now! 😀

I really will be a blast with the Regional express

1 Like

I know, I’d like to operate small regional routes around Aus.

2 Likes