Reworks

I’m happy to see some models have been reworked and recently read up on the request for A330 rework. I agree, but also believe another two of infinites’ aircraft really do need it. The 767/757 of which we’re released 2013-2012?!.
Such great airplanes, but the quality is lagging behind the others.
It’s also great that the 737 was reworked, however I’m not sure about anyone else here - the addition of the classic -200 would be absolutely amazing!
Also equally great would be the addition of wingflex on the 747s

Overall aircraft-wise, I love the sim, but there’s still some great birds that could be added. To mention a few classics like 727, 737-200, A-310 and if the 787 is in there, why not the A350?

2 Likes

I’d post this in features. I agree that more aircraft need to be reworked but there is other features that could come first!

Welcome!

Hello & welcome to the Infinite Flight Community. We appreciate your post today, but in order to post in the #features category you must be Trust Level 2 (TL2).

Keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time! Also, be sure to search for any similar existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic.

Regarding the planes you’ve mentioned, please vote and discuss them in their respective threads. It helps keep our forum organized! :) Some of them are linked below!

Below are some helpful links to get you started. This includes some information regarding trust levels and more importantly the how this forum works. We ask that you please take a look through this important material and understand these posts. A lot of hard work was put into these topics for new members like you. We hope you enjoy your experience here with us. Please don’t hesitate to message a moderator if you have any questions. And last but not least, have fun! Thanks for the help and understanding!

A Beginners Guide to the Forums

Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community

General Forum Guidelines

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know and I will gladly help you out!

Cheers,

Damian

8 Likes