Reworking the 172

Love it! :)

1 Like

Oh wow I can’t wait for another GA with a live cockpit! This would be really helpful to me as this is one of the aircraft I learn to fly in! It would really help me on my journey to a PPL and further!

3 Likes

Really excited to see the outcome of this and the new opportunities it creates for future development.

1 Like

If there is a Pepsi Can in the cockpit, I will really be satisfied. Like, over the top satisfied.

6 Likes

Oh God, this is a big surprise! I just finished a flight with this beautiful plane. Thanks guys!

11 Likes

Oh my god, Unexpected thing on tuesday! So exited!

1 Like

Wow! I can’t believe this! I can’t wait to get my hands on the 172 Skyhawk! That plane definitely needed a rework, and it was the first plane ever in the simulator.

Can’t wait to do flights like MHT-CLE on it when it’s done the rework. Been curious to see how that’ll work.

2 Likes

Looking forward!

1 Like

The question remains, will the floors be cleaned? :P

10 Likes

30 Likes

Jeez! How fast are you going on all this new stuff? You’re impressing me too much!

But please, don’t forget the military side. GAF and IFCAS need you guys 👍🏻😜

11 Likes

This is a very smart decision, as Infinite Flight can now be used as a trainer! Considering that I’ll personally be taking a PPL Prep Course and obtaining my PPL soon, I look forward to this! The C172 is a very influential aircraft, hosting endless amounts of student pilots.

Great work, Infinite Flight team! 👏

6 Likes

When I flew on the 172 for the first two times, they were both non-glass. Newer 172’s have the Glass Cockpit. I would kind of make sense to make the Non-Glass version free, but that’s only my opinion, and I cannot tell what will happen next.

Can’t wait to see the finished product soon :)

7 Likes

I skimmed it for a date

1 Like

Oh wait there is that big bold QUESTION. lol

3 Likes

Please make it for free because it is already free 🙏🏻

3 Likes

On behalf of the Infinite Flight General Aviation Club, Thank you so much to the Infinite Flight Staff and Developers for really pushing this flight simulator to a whole new level. Not only will we be loving this rework… But it will attract a lot of new GA Lovers and future pilots/pilots in training alike. After the CubCrafters X-Cub update, I wasn’t sure if you guys would be able to beat it! But once again here we are!

We can’t wait to explore the world in the new and improved C172 <3

17 Likes

Very exciting developments, and a great idea to further entice members of the aviation community to try the simulator - the C172 is revered in the industry as being the training aircraft of choice for many flight instructors and trainee pilots alike - and now they’ll be able to perfect their crosswind landings within the app before trying it in the real-world!

Looking forward to flying around in this beautiful aircraft sometime soon - another great rejuvenation to the GA scene! Should make controlling smaller, GA-centred airports all that more fun too!

6 Likes

From everyone at IFGAC, Thank you guys so much for paying attention to the little planes!

5 Likes

Very well said! We are very excited for this and it is long overdue. Thank you IF

4 Likes