Reworked Terminal - Honolulu Airport

This is a huge project, the purpose is to make everyone have a better experience.

Imagine that when you fly an ANA A380 to this airport, you will see a more realistic terminal building!

63 Likes

Stunning would be a massive understatement 😍😍
Amazing work on this massive reconstruction!!

3 Likes

Looks beautiful! Great job!

2 Likes

Looking good.Keep up the good work.

3 Likes

Wow. This looks 1000% better reworked.

Also, will there be start locations for the Signature FBO 🙃👀?

2 Likes

Leave suspense for the time being🗿

3 Likes

Can’t wait to fly the Max there in the coming months

3 Likes

I fly frequently into Honolulu in the sim, so seeing it getting a rework is welcome news. Great job so far.

4 Likes

As a resident in Hawaii, I approve this. I can’t wait to see it!

2 Likes

Wow this looks very very good

2 Likes

I don’t know who the guy flag my post but why it removed without reason?! It doesn’t broke the guidelines and I’m not part of IFAET yet.

It is breaking IFAET rules. “Do not share wips without editor’s permission”, regardless of whether you are an editor or not.
Those images that you sent were published by accident, but this does not give you the right to distribute them, because initially the editors didn’t want these photos or even any info to get online. Please respect the editors, their work and unwillingness to publish WIP photos.

5 Likes

It feel sounds unnecessary to remove that screenshots since most people already know about it long ago before I post here. Plus, it doesn’t show whole reworked airport progress and also a good sign being worked on. It would be 10 times more detail in final product than the last time they (accidentally) show LAX airport last year.

Can’t wait for this!

2 Likes

Imagining the HAL 789 at one of the gates there right now too!

4 Likes

how does one make an airport like such?

2 Likes

And also a reworked Hawaiian 717. That would make the Hawaiian Islands so much more alive.

4 Likes

Better yet a Hawaiian A321N OR A332 just imagine!!

3 Likes

Yeah, those updates in the beginning were of course looking promising for the NEO, but obviously we know the results. It is what it is though! I’m sure the Infinite Flight Team won’t disappoint and I’ll fly the MAX either way.

3 Likes

Just sign up here. :)

2 Likes