Revolutionizing Aviation

Hey there! I’ve decided to make this thread so then this wonderful community has an outlet to post our amazing ideas about revolutionizing aviation. What is this, you may ask? Well, quite simply put, it is an idea in aviation that could revolutionize the whole field. For example, flying trains, or flying cars, or something generally revolutionary. Planes with only one engine? Now I know that some of those topics are already made, but those are just some of the ideas that we’re looking for on this thread.

So be free, revolutionize aviation, and let us know! 😁

Thread created with permission from @DeerCrusher :)

2 Likes

I’d like it to stay relatively the same for years to come. The only thing that I would hope for in aviation is just better efficieny with aircrafts. I really hope that aviation never resorts to self-flying aircrafts. Otherwise it would mean a less demand for pilotszThat’s my biggest fear, lol.

2 Likes

Thanks for your input! Looking forward to more ideas :)

2 Likes

Yea like what @Klax.aviation said is losing pilot postions. I feel like single pilot planes are closer than we imagine on cargo planes and military planes. I hope that bigger and more Earthly friendly planes start coming out that cut down flight time.

2 Likes

Its nice to see that someone agrees with me, I thought for a second I was being just a bit “paranoid.” Turns out I’m not the only one who sees it! However, I did have a few discussions in regards to this “pilot shortage theory,” and I’ve been told that even if there are planes that are able to fly themselves. The majority of people would never want to put their lives in the hands of robots. I’m not sure how accurate the assumption is though, I’d like to hear what anyone else has to say about it! :)

2 Likes

Yea I probaly wouldnt trust robots to fly but as airlines make pilots do auto land more then as a passenger the robots already controlling without you knowing

2 Likes

You’re TL2, you could make a topic on pilot shortages! If not, I think there might already be a topic on that. Let’s remember that this is for revolutionizing aviation, let’s please stay on topic. No worries though! :)

1 Like

Of course! Sorry about that, got carried away! Haha!

1 Like

As one does :) no worries! 😂

2 Likes