Return to Base @ KLSV

Hello all, you make have seen my latest topic at Nellis linked here. I returned this morning to catch a few heavies and air force aircraft depart out of Nellis returning home. Red Flg recently ended so most participants left yesterday and today.

A National Airlines A330-200 arrived earlier and departed 15 minutes after I left which was disappointing 😔.

SNOOP62 as one of the only 6 RC-135’s on earth depart heading for Offutt AFB in Omaha. Don’t forget to boop the snoot 🥰

A C-17 based in Mississippi as BLUES53 with a late rotation headed for the Southeast.

One of the two C-40A’s to depart. This one with the 02-0202 registration.

View of Vegas Valley with an Allegiant A320 banking for Rapid City

The other C-40A under 02-0203 with some VIP’s onboard

Gear

Canon Rebel EOS 250D
Canon Rebel EOS 450D [OLD]
Tamron 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3
Tamron 100-400mm F/4.5-6.3
Manfrotto Carbon Fiber Tripod

Social Media

Instagram
JetPhotos
YouTube

36 Likes

Smells like oatmeal

4 Likes

Second.

Nice photos KAMMYY!!

1 Like

the nose of the RC-125 has oatmeal storage

My belly has oatmeal storage

1 Like

Even with all these amazing Air Force shots, this one just hits different for me. The Vegas skyline just looks so nice. Nice shots!

1 Like

Indeed! I thought the Allegiant was going to depart of the 3’s, they took the 21’s instead so I had to drive 3 miles south to the otherside of the runway.

Big sad that there were no flex departures because of that.

1 Like

Do you even know what oatmeal is

4 Likes

Here’s a diagram of the interior of the RC-135

3 Likes

I don’t think he does…lol.

Great pictures @ItsBlitz

Absolutely fantastic pictures! Great light conditions and even more importantly an incredible diverse selection of planes and viewpoints. Very well done, thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.