Return of the king: Jet Airways is back!

Welcome back Jet Airways!

You were really missed..

One of the best private carriers in India, Jet Airways is finally back! Based out of Mumbai, it was the largest Indian carrier with 21.2% of passenger share before becoming defunct. With 74 destinations around the globe, and top-notch services, it turned out to be the best private India carrier with a Skytrax global ranking of 71! It was the only Indian airline to be featured in the top 100 best airlines around the world.

Finally, after a hard time of 2 years being defunct, finally the Karlock-Jalan consortium’s revival plan has been approved by the NCLT and new routes will be announced within 90 days.

I think the revival of Jet Airways will be a big boom in the Indian aviation sector. Jet Airways was one of the most loved airlines in India and stayed to be most loved even when defunct. The top-notch services provided by them during their service years made a deep impact on the Indian population. I think this revival would increase the competition between the Indian airlines leading to the next level of the aviation industry in India.

Comment below your opinions ;)

48 Likes

Finallyy!!! Can’t waitt to fly on it!! I’m sure @JetAirwaysVirtual staff is extremely happy, hearing this message!

9 Likes

Yes! Amazing to have 9W Back in the skies!

7 Likes

Finally!
THE JOY OF FLYING

8 Likes

A well articulated write-up @Raveesh . This surely is a good day to welcome back one of the most loved airline in the history of Indian Aviation and perhaps the world. The entire concept of 9W, from it’s inception, setback and revival, is a testament to the passion and persistence of all individuals behind it and I believe it is that sheer passion what drives us here at @JetAirwaysVirtual to atleast attempt in paying respect and homage to such a glorious organization. May the rising sun shine bright forever!

Cheers to 9W and cheers to JAIVA!!!

8 Likes

Really nice to hear, looking forward to seeing Jet Airways soar the skies again!

10 Likes

Yaayyy! I can’t wait to be onboard my Favourite Airline again!!😆✈️❤️

7 Likes

This just goes to show the resilience of the aviation industry and the industry is recovering! Congrats to Jet Airways!

vt-jwr-jet-airways-airbus-a330-302_PlanespottersNet_935728_dea9c3da81_280

Credits

9 Likes

Yayyyyy! Can’t believe Jet Airways is coming back😍😍

7 Likes

Looking forward to the Joy of Flying once again!

7 Likes

Seems like they’ve planned 20 routes with the 25 aircraft they’ll be operating. Since they’ve restarted, one of the things I’m wondering about is whether Jet Airways will fulfill their 787-9 order as it was never cancelled. If so, it’s going to be amazing to see a third Indian airline fly the 787 (and second to fly the 787-9).

10 Likes

Lol another livery request waiting for me

9 Likes

no way

is that my FAVOURITE AIRLINE returning to the skies??!!

let them launch their first flight

and i should be the first one to board :D

20 737s and 5 777s with 10 787s on order can’t go wrong

congrats!!

3 Likes

returns

1 Like

do it

Not yet. We do not know if they still want the 787s or not

2 Likes

Well, just because it went under doesn’t mean it wasn’t a king. What about Pan Am and TWA? They were amazing airlines, and just because they went under doesn’t make them any less meaningful.

4 Likes

Just because it went under,in no way means it wasn’t the King! It was the King in terms of customer satisfaction,and was India’s Premier Airline! It is mismanagement what caused the airline to file for bankruptcy and hey,it’s back now,so let’s just focus on the positives please!😉✌🏼

3 Likes

Doesn’t matter.

2 Likes

I think the point was that just because it went under doesn’t mean it couldn’t have been a king. If you want to discuss this further, please PM me. Let’s not clog up this thread, which is to celebrate the return of Jet Airways

3 Likes