Retrofit of Roll Spoilers?

I am glad we got the A388 rework which is by far the best rework yet in IF. My question hasn’t been questioned on the forum regarding the roll spoiler features which I’m glad we received in the latest rework of the A388! However, my question about the roll spoiler features we received with the A388 hasn’t been addressed on the forum regarding the “retrofit” of this feature for the existing planes that have been reworked aka. E-Jet’s, A333/A339, A223 and etc. I assume it took a long time to model each aileron flap etc to mimick the real thing? My question then arises, will this feature “eventually” come to existing reworked aircraft, not necessarily now but in the future?

1 Like

In my opinion yes, this is probably a sign of things to come since they implemented it. (However this could change any point in time). But this is all my personal thoughts and opinions none of what I’m saying could be true. That is until it’s proved by a credible source.

1 Like

Yes, it was my initial thought! Because the A388 had a rework that set the bar high by all standards, I mean it should be implemented slowly but steadily on the aircraft that has been reworked!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.