Retiring from Flying

If it’s any consolation, there will always be people disliking your posts, just forget them and do what you love :)

Have fun in your next job!

I always knew LEO was in you, way back in SADPS you were a good DIS. But, can’t tell if this is real or not. But if it is, then aww

1 Like

@N1DG whether it’s a joke or not, good luck. I’m going to Embry-Riddle to become an Air Traffic Controller and my second passion is law enforcement as well.

1 Like

I can’t tell if you’re joking or not.

Same. I love Leo stuff but that’s my second hobbies and I’m not gonna give up on working for swa.

I was really hoping to run into you and your brother in your uniforms someday in the terminal.

Hope it’s an April fool’s thing. If not, wish you all the best on your choice of career.

2 Likes

I don’t see why someone would not like your flying posts, disappointing to here you’re giving up your dreams to work for an airline, but I think you know what is best for you

2 Likes

Sorry to hear this man, but boy are we alike. My second passion and career option is law enforcement as opposed to flying.

1 Like

So sad to see you leave flying behind. I quite enjoyed your trip reports, but I’m glad you’re going to be serving our country in lieu of it. Good luck 😁

1 Like

man i dont know either. but i guess with somethings i do theres going to be haters

1 Like

thnaks. i do appreciate it. hopefully when i get settled in leo i can post more flights

So the title is “Retiring from Flying”

But your not retiring…

I think April 1st is making me paranoid… Sorry in advance if I miss assume anything, but this topic seems a little suspicious 🤔

I never noticed any grief in your flying posts for instance maybeI haven’t viewed enough of them…

Sorry if this is for real though…

2 Likes

Be a law enforcement helicopter pilot. You’ll get to fly for a living, fight crime, help people, and not get shot at.

1 Like

With law enforcement u can be still be a pilot who flies prison transport flights😜

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.