Resume flight after quitting

I don’t see any similar topics to this, if there is i’ll close the topic.

I think it should be a good idea when you quit your flight or the app crashes, you can somehow resume your flight without having to take off again. I don’t know how many times Infinite Flight crashed or closed on a long haul and i had to takeoff again.

I know this would make conflicts if there is traffic in the area you left, but there can be a system where you can see the traffic in that place before spawning.

Or you could only respawn when you’re at cruise altitude.

imagine u respawn when someones flying over that spot or you respawn in a busy airspace

1 Like

I mentioned some solutions for that above. Maybe read the whole topic?

1 Like

I think that this is a really interesting feature idea, but I feel like there are a lot of small parts to it and a lot that has to be worked out. I think maybe instead of seeing where you are, it finds a place on your flight plan that is closest to your last location without interfering with other aircraft. That would require a flight plan for this feature, though. I think it makes a little more sense because some people will not understand what to look for in terms of proper spacing.

2 Likes

Nice idea! Way better than mine haha

2 Likes

theres gonna be a lot of trollers

1 Like

This is an interesting proposal. I think it’s a good a idea especially for those long hauls. I think they should have a feature where IF keeps running in the backround and the plane can keep flying as long as you don’t remove the IF tab on your device. This feature would be super convinient though.

1 Like

I agree, you can vote and maybe we’ll see this soon

1 Like

Some of what you are suggesting falls under some different yet similar topics.

Maybe take a look and see if this is somewhat the same.

3 Likes

Nice! Maybe a moderator or a staff member could merge this into the other topics?

1 Like