[RESULTS OUT - FINISHED] - The Early 2023 Screenshot Competition

First voter. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

2 Likes

I cant resist a picture with a beautiful family of boeings. That 2nd picture is incredible

3 Likes

@darkeyes Very close and very good competition, sorry for it to end here for us.

1 Like

More than Happy to lose this if I do, the Second shot is a deserved winner! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝโ€ฆGreat Shot @Rolls

4 Likes

So hard to choose. Great final indeed!

Letโ€™s get more votes people!! This matchup seems to be really close

Happy cake day

1 Like

Bumping this up. 2 and a half days to go!

Pretty easy choice tbh

1 Like

We are about to enter the final day of voting. Poll is closing on 2023-01-30T09:00:00Z. Letโ€™s get more votes. Is the Final!

4 Likes

18 hours to goโ€ฆ this went fastโ€ฆ

1 Like

We hit now the 12 hour mark. Getting nervous here lmao

Letโ€™s get some last votes as it will decide the winner!!

1 Like

๐Ÿšจ Less than 5 Hours to go ๐Ÿšจ

1 Like

A Huge Congratulations @Rolls on a thoroughly deserved Victory! Also a huge Thank you to the hosts @AvioesEJogos and @JetSuperior5192, as well as every single participant who took part in the competition! Just remember that winning and losing is part of life but the most important takeaway here is you got to showcase your talents to the community and itโ€™s up to you to build on that. Keep up the Great work Yโ€™all! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ

6 Likes

Results - The Early 2023 Screenshot Competition!

• 1st place - @Rolls. Congratulations on winning this yearโ€™s competition! Amazing shots on the way for your win!

• 2nd place - @Anshul28. Even tho you lost by a huge margin (๐Ÿ’€), you still deserve a huge congratulations for makiing this far in the competition, and getting 2nd place.

• 3rd Place - @IF_California. Great job on not giving up. Next time give your best for even winning a competition ๐Ÿ˜œ

• 4th Place - @darkeyes. A shotout to you too for entering the Top 4. Very well done. Congratulations!

• Honorable trolling mention: @tunamkol for itโ€™s shocking elimination ๐Ÿ˜œ

I would like to thank the following people for participating in this competition:

@RyanairLander @tunamkol @Aviation2929 @Xaro @darkeyes @Butter575 @Generic_Flyer @Wonderousbuilder641 @EAviation @Anshul28 @Oregon001 @Ken_wei @aviationx56 @Bay_Area_Aviation @FLIGHT_G_YT @callaa @Chris443 @HenryD1 @CaptainAftab @ThatOneFloridaAvGeek @Gaby_Burnei @ThatDudeFliesYT @IF_California @EnthusiasticAviation @John_Wixk_jr @Avaitor1 @Callum_King @RagonDragon @FlyAndCrash @AviationSauce @Rolls
@flyin_hawaiian

A huge thank you @AvioesEJogos for hosting this one with me. It was a great time working this one with you once again!

With that the competition is over. See you on the next one ๐Ÿ‘‹

25 Likes

forgot me lol

Thank you Anshul! And thank you to everybody for making this competition possible! ๐Ÿฅ‚

4 Likes

great job everyone