Restricitons

So hi again. I’ve got a question. I was in a United CRJ-700 lined up for take off at KASE just now, with an XCub landing on the opposite side of the runway. Yes, it is my fault that I did that, and yes, I am sorry to that poor CC19 that I forced a go around to, but can someone clarify the restrictions of that? I was sure the plane would vacate in time. Was I supposed to wait until the aircraft vacated? I was trying to fit myself in a slot between the XCub and a TBM which had continued its approach at the last second when I was on my take off roll, causing me to abort the take off.

2 Likes

Never enter a runway with another aircraft on it unless it landed and you’ve been told to line up and wait 🙂

2 Likes

There was no ATC present; it was all on unicom, and I had announced my intentions.

1 Like

Hey, if you PM me we can talk, i was the Cub. i can clarify what happened and also tell you some advice for the future

3 Likes

In addition to what @Scott.Cooper has mentioned above, I was the person that ghosted you so if feel free to reach out to either one of us if you have any questions or myself if you have any questions directly related to your ghost.

6 Likes

and if you want to speak with both of us feel free to create a PM with all 3 of us in it

1 Like

@Declan_O does this have anything to do with me because I saw these guys before I closed…

Nope, I was the one that ghosted them and this was after you closed. You’re all good!

1 Like