Restoring Previously-Purchased Aircraft

Good day.

Before global flight was released, I bought all planes including the A330, A330F and the A340. Right now, since the new update released I don’t have the planes anymore, and it now says that you have to have the Pro Subscription [which I do not have] to have these planes. I am kindly requesting to the devs that I get my ~12 euros back.

Thank you for contacting support!

All App Stores selling Infinite Flight and it’s associated in-app purchases allow for downloading without repurchasing after an item has been paid for. If you’re an Android user your previous purchases will automatically be unlocked when you download the app. Apple users must open the aircraft selection page, then tap “Restore Purchases” to access any previously purchased regions and aircraft. To ensure success, please check the following:

• You have used the same App Store account and ID as the original purchase.
  • You have not been previously refunded.
  • You are not using any IAP hacking programs.

**Note: If none of the above are applicable, a simple uninstall / reinstall often resolves the issue.

Please contact your respective App Store if you have any further issues. I apologize for the inconvenience.

ah I see, ill try now

Nice to see you back here @Xpheros 😊

@azeeuwnl Thanks man, ;)

I have reinstalled on my android device and it failed to work. I also now see that it wasnt just the A330 that I don’t have anymore but also the B747-200, the Citation as well as one of the C-130 aircrafts

Ah, wait, I reinstalled it again and now its back to normal, thank you for you help! @Levet

2 Likes