[Resolved?] Server issues 04/01/2017 (Training Server 1)

I dont know if anyone is having this issue So I’m having issues with Infinite flight this evening, my map isn’t loading it’s just black, the only this it’s showing is airports and waypoints, and the textures on the aircraft I’m using are very blurry and not high quality as they normally are the aircraft I use is the boing 787-8 in the Qantas livery. Can someone please help, I’m using the training server

5 Likes

I also did experience the same issue on Training Server 1, I can’t do an ATC Training as it keeps showing all of the aircraft as “Unknown”, and I did disconnnected several times when flying in TS1 about an hour ago.

4 Likes

Picture would help

5 Likes

Hi, I am not getting this issue , however, I am getting an issue where my internet bar keeps going orange even though my signal is perfect. All the planes keep going and coming back it is forcing me to stop play infinite flight until later. This is also happening on TS1. I am also getting planes coming up as unknown. Anyone else getting something similar?

7 Likes

I also experienced the same, I disconnected from the server (Orange Bar) several times but I can type in here at the same time

4 Likes

Yeah something must be up!

2 Likes

Same happening with me on ts1. Just a quick search and found you guys with same problem.

3 Likes

It’s really frustrating me. I was communicating with ATC next minute and everyone turns network issue and unkown and then my internet status turns yellow. It could be a server problem but I hope whatever it is ifls fixed soon so I can play Infinite Flight TS1 again.

2 Likes

Is anyone getting fuzzy aircraft skins?

1 Like

That would probably be most likley to do with your graphics setting.

1 Like

I have the same problem with atc.

2 Likes

Same problem here. Looks like a server issue.

2 Likes

No there all on high

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

This kept happening to me as well. I spawned at Gatwick and clicked on a plane which was on approach into Birmingham and it came up as unknown. I was the controller at KNUC and I could see no planes for around 5 minutes. I disconnected then became approach for KNUC and most planes came up as ‘Unknown’. Im on holiday right now and where Im staying, has really good WiFi. Halfway through my flight to Birmingham the internet was showing an orange colour even though the bars were full.

1 Like

I am also having issues, particularly at KPSP. The ATC button is on and off, I hear ground, then out of the blue, I am back on Unicom. The ATC button greys out. Also finding making wrong requested to controllers.

3 Likes

Are you having any quality issues with your aircaft skins? Mine are all fuzzy including the cockpit

1 Like

Just atc disconnecting and the WiFi bar on Orange. Planes disappearing

1 Like

Yup… I have seen my WiFi bar on orange with around 45 MBPS… Shouldn’t be happening and doesn’t happen quite often!

1 Like