Resolution

There are different types of “lag”.

1. Input lag, where you tell the computer to do something and the time between the command and response is large or delayed
  2. Framerate lag, where the smoothness of an image onscreen is low, caused by a low frame per second rate (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Otj7bxxxGNk)
  3. Connection lag, where the aircraft isn’t responding correctly to the server.

Thanks for the report. I plan to repost my compatibility thread with updated graphics performance on the new settings. I have a similar device at home, I’ll give it a shot tomorrow and see if I have a different issues. If it comes to it, you may have to keep your graphics at best, and lower the rendering resolution to medium.

I noticed this too at first, have you tried changing the video settings? Sometimes limit frame rate is on?

Look what’s happening to me is the following, the game is running very slowly and only works right in the fast graphic

I am having lag too. It is the result of this update. This update has brought nothing but problems. Phone almost blew up and FPS was crazy low. Had no issues before hand

I made exact same post earlier Laggy game

Me too. Before I manage to play with High texture with Medium resolution settings. But now, device can only take “Fast” setting.

My device is Huawei Nova 3i.

How many people are experiencing this?

All,

There’s some great feedback here and healthy discussions. Since 19.1 is the first release of 2019 I assure you that the developers will see this topic and we’ll see how they decipher everything. Compiling data and feedback from the community is vital to them.

Just some words of encouragement,
Chris

All, an exact number would be nice lol ;) just joking

It is highly recommended to always keep Limit Framerate ON … having it off will kill your battery.

Did you have Antialiasing on before?

nope thats not true, its works better for me than pre-update,. if it doesn’t work good for you doesn’t mean its the same for everybody else,.

personally i keep my settings like this: texture: medium - rending: good, lag only happens at airport during taxi other than that no lag everything runs smooth for me,. Android 6 samsung tablet ^_^

No i didnt beforr the update

Like I said, i reinstalled the app. So how I am suppose to know?

What is Samsung Tablet, there is multiple samsung tablets what model?

Galaxy Tab S SM-T805

I always fly with highest settings. Makes the game more beautiful. Right now I am on “Ludicrous”. I fly on the Google Pixel 3XL. The phone was practically made for IF. I also noticed it was most laggy around other people. When I was off over rural North America I had no problems, but at KLAX my FPS was extremely low.

Btw my device is the samsung a8+

The devs are aware of this and are researching the issue.