Requirements for grade 3

So I got live a little while ago and made it to grade 2 which was great. But later on I checked to see the requirements for grade 3 because It had been a month and I had flown a lot. I noticed that the xp requirement was 40,000 and I only have 12,000 xp but I have well exceeded the requirements for everything else. I was just wondering why the xp requirements were so high for grade 3.

3 Likes

Grade 3 is the grade in which you can have excess to the expert server. Do to the high number of users not knowing ATC instructions, the XP requirements were raised. Hope this helps

4 Likes

Yes thank you. I understand this its just kinda annoying getting stuck with bad ATC and pilots who make it hard to work with ATC. Thanks though😄

1 Like

Yep. I know your feeling. Welcome

2 Likes

They want you to have more experience flying
The longer you fly the more you get

2 Likes

I understand both sides, and personally, It hint the requirement should be 30,000 xp. This way it takes a long time to get, but soes not take 4 months to obtain. 20,000 might let a little bit of noobs in, which I completely understand. However, 40,000 seems a little too much to get. By the time one is at 28,000, it just gets annoying.

1 Like

I completely understand your frustration , however the name says it all, expert server. Personally I thought it would take ages to reach Garde 3 , but I made quick progress by just flying on the server each day and followed by doing some T&G’s ! I’m now even Grade 4…

Don’t worry bud , you will get there on no time ✈️

2 Likes

Grade 3 took me exactly 36 hours flight time.

1 Like

Hang in there - just keep flying and you’ll get there! I remember the wait for Grade 3.

I have like 56,000 XP and am waiting to reach 75,000 for Grade 4, so I feel like I’m back playing the waiting game again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.