[Requests Closed for the time being] Request a livery, and I will photoshop it into an aircraft on IF

Request a livery and I will photoshop it into aircraft in IF, here is some example of what I did:
imageimage

Keep in mind that I sometimes do not have time to complete some requests in time, so it might take days or even weeks to be completed.

Please do not request something way too complex because it takes quite some time to take this requests, and it might not be as good as you expected.

Feel free to request an airline for me to photoshop into an aircraft, also it would be better to request an aircraft that the airline operates and not some fictional one as (American A388).

I do not know what category this should be fit in, so I’ll just leave it on general.

30 Likes

Very nice idea.

Kenya Airways 737-800 please. Thanks.

4 Likes

Roger that, I will start working on your request.

2 Likes

Wow! Amazing skills.
Qantas a330-300 please and thx

3 Likes

The Emirates liveries for the expo 2020 look really nice. Amazing work.

3 Likes

Thank you, those are my recent photoshops the ones above are quite old.

2 Likes

Wow, these are lit. How much time for editing each plane?

1 Like

Well it actually is quite fast I’d say an hour or so.

3 Likes

I think this would look amazing on the 777-300ER in IF, it’s kinda complex but some of the work is already done since there is a QA livery for the 777 in IF

Emirates A380 United for wildlife livery please

1 Like

could you please do Citilink Indonesia on an IF Airbus A320, thank you… :)

2 Likes

Can you do the qantas indegenious livery on if 789? It would be nice to see the livery… thanks!

1 Like

@Kiz here’s your Kenya Airways 737-800, There are some flaws like an error on the paint of the tail and I couldn’t put the other part of the winglet on the other side, but I hope you like it.

@Panther Here is your Qantas A330-300, you didn’t specify if you wanted the new or old livery so I did the old one, since the photo is on sunset, some details are hardly visible, again I hope you enjoy it

I am working on the other requests, please be patient.

14 Likes

Awesome photoshops! Anyway, I would like to request a Singapore Airlines 777-200ER

2 Likes

Could you do an Aer Lingus A320?

I’d also add to that!
The Scoot B777-200ER

It’d also be great to do the Singapore Airlines Tropical livery on the B744 but I wont spam the requests :)

2 Likes

Well that will take sometime, I will do that tomorrow because that requires a completely redone Qatari livery.

1 Like

It looks really good.

1 Like

I’d like to see the Qantas 787 indigenous livery plz

1 Like

These look awesome! Could you please do a Virgin Australia 737-800? Thanks so much and I’ll see you round 👋

2 Likes