Requesting forum account to be deleted

Hello community,

I am tired of the plagiarism of photos and topics on the forum, drama and other stuff that I am fed up with. I just want to fly online and not be involved with the community at all. Can my account be deleted please? I would thrilled if it would but i would like to get access to a google account setup in case if I want to make another account in the distant future. Thanks

3 Likes

I think you just need to DM one of the moderators. Obviously you can always just take a break from it. It’s nice to step away then come back and see the new users and conversations. I just started coming back after a few months and I’m glad I did.

4 Likes

If your just gonna say “What he said”, then it is not really necessary to say anything.

12 Likes

At the risk of going off topic, I was typing my response, but I only saw at the last second that he posted, so I changed my response.

3 Likes

Are you sure that, by discarding this forum completely because of the stuff you don’t want to see, you throw away the good stuff with it?

I believe you can set the forum to open at a specific part, when you enter. This would bring you to the good stuff, and you just stay away from the areas that you find useless.

Just a thought…

6 Likes

Isn’t it causing drama by making a post like this? Just dm a mod about this kind of thing.

6 Likes

Why not just sign out and never sign back in again? If you really want your account deleted, then please PM a moderator as others have said.

14 Likes

Yeah, but you don’t get attention by just silently handling the problem…

3 Likes

Ohhhh got you. Yup I’ve seen posts like this before.

1 Like

Terms of service

13. Termination

Infinite Flight LLC may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your community.infiniteflight.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.

20 Likes

Some people refer to this kind of stuff as “drama”. It isn’t anyone’s business to know this which is why it is better to deal with this privately.

4 Likes

I completely agree. My post was sarcastic, suggesting that posts like these cause more drama than they try to avoid or complain about. I agree totally that it should be handled silently and behind the scenes, not out in the open

2 Likes

You only get one account, no more.

If this one gets disabled then you can never come back.

4 Likes

At the risk of sounding naggy, I suggest we all stop posting on this topic now, and let the mods deal with it.

3 Likes

Woah, this topic is blowing up fast, better off just letting the OP contact a Mod and get this done with, before we take this any further than necessary or what you do you guys think ;)

11 Likes

Flagged it (The topic). Let’s stop now as there isn’t anything we can do. (Us non moderators and staff.)

8 Likes

Not sure why you didn’t PM any of the moderators and created a topic instead? Well, we’re here to assist you if you need, via PM :)