Requesting ATC in featured regions

So I know we are not allowed to request for ATC in the expert server but are we allowed to ask for it within the zones that they have laid out? For example today it’s in Central America and I was excited for ATC at El Salvador International because it would be the first time ATC was at my home airport in the expert server since I’ve been in the expert server, but there’s no sign that anyone’s going to be there.

1 Like

Hey there! I know we are volunteers, but some of us do take requests when we do open, in the region. I’m not one of those controllers, but I’ll see if anyone else does take them :)

awesome thank you man

1 Like

No, unfortunately there is no way to do that, sometimes when there is IFATC at home controllers may post when and where they will be controlling, but there is no way to request that

I believe the map does include El Salvador. It’s orange the whole way down to Panama I think

1 Like

Never mind, I checked again 😅

1 Like

Here you pal check here as to sometimes controllers post when they open at specific airports. Again they dont take request but most of them open in the region :) @Tyler_Barley

1 Like

plus it would just be awesome to have it because I have yet to meet Salvadorean who fly Infinite Flight.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.