Requesting ATC at YSSY

Good morning to all. I would like to request ATC at YSSY in about 3hrs 19 min. My flight left OMDB last night. All your support will be greatly appreciated in this effort.

Airport: YSSY
Server: TSv2
Local Time (SIM) 21:17
ETE to Next: 03:17
ETE to Dest: 03:19
Callsign: MASCHINE
Aircraft: 787-8 Infinite Flight Livery

I’m sure someone else will be there or me 👌

2 Likes

Thank you very much. I really love this sim and really want to be a great pilot so I can be able access Expert Server. I have zero violations and 26 landings. I really need all the ATC Commands available so I can follow as instructed.

I would suggest following this then so you can do pattern work with somone who knows what they are doing.

It’s pretty simple stuff for me just to say “enter straight in RW30R” “cleared to land number 1, RW30R” “exit runway left, contact ground when off the runway” “taxi to parking”. Kind of boring. There is occasionally a crowd at OMDB but in my experience it’s rare. Now if you were landing at KJFK, KLAX, or KJFK different story.

1 Like

Thanks for the info.

Airport: YSSY
Server: TSv2
Local Time (SIM) 23:47
ETE to Next: 02:10
ETE to Dest: 02:12
Callsign: MASCHINE
Aircraft: 787-8 Infinite Flight Livery

Long hauls are great fun, however if you wanna get to the expert server quickly, I’d recommend doing some pattern work as well. Keep an eye on the forums as people often post here when they’re opening an airport and want people to do patterns. Every touch and go counts as a landing, and you’ll gain a ton of XP this way. Make sure you check out the tutorials on the forum if you haven’t already as well, just to make sure you have everything covered before entering the expert server.

Look forward to you joining us there, happy and safe landings!

1 Like

Thanks for all the info. My flight has crashed at 1 hour left in the flight. Mod can close this thread.

1 Like