request to add Air Algérie company on Airbus A330-200

hello community I think this delivered Air Algeria should be added

Air Algérie (IATA code: AH, code OACI: DAH), is the Algerian national airline. It was created in 1947 [2], when the Compagnie Générale de Transport (CGT) was formed, whose network was mainly oriented towards France.

Air Algérie operates from Houari Boumediene Airport in Algiers flying to 28 countries in Europe, Africa, Asia, North America and the Middle East. It also serves 32 destinations in the Algerian territory. She is a member of the International Air Transport Association, the Arab Air Carriers Organization and the Association of African Airlines.
Inception date March 15, 1947
Size of the fleet 59
Number of destinations 75
This picture is not mine

credit to GVA Spotter
https://goo.gl/images/sFwDp6
YouTube

I suggest voting for this. 👍🏻

Not to mention, please add more detail to your request in the future.

6 Likes

In addition what @Nate_Schneller has mentioned, perhaps add more depth into the livery and significance to motivate people to vote for this aircraft livery :)

4 Likes

Absolutely yes with Tunisair A332 also

1 Like

Please limit one feature to a topic. You are more than welcome to create another topic for other liveries that you wish to see.

1 Like

I don’t know if i missed anything here but from what i can see, he’s onky requesting one livery and that is the Air Algerie Livery for the A330.

Nothing More, Nothing Less… it looks fine except the past where he has to add more detail into this request
😶

1 Like

I was talking about the Tunisia Air A332. :)

2 Likes

Please can you add some detail, like why you want it or history of the airline etc

1 Like

Oh okay, my bad, didn’t see it :)

2 Likes

I’m so into that 👍. in general we should have some more African airlines

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.