Request optimization LOCKED function

It is hoped that the “LOCKED” visual angle in the game can be optimized.

At present, the “LOCKED” visual angle will not move up, down, left and right with the tail of the aircraft, causing great trouble.

It is hoped that the “LOCKED” visual angle can be optimized to move with the direction of the aircraft.

1 Like

Well, that is what the Drone cameras are for. Locked is to keep the camera where it is ONLY when the aircraft turns so that the camera view does not move around.

2 Likes

Adding on to the Drone Cameras, it locks the camera unless if you move it around yourself. You can touch the screen and won’t reset so this topic isn’t really needed.

1 Like

That’s literally what it does right now. When the plane turns, the camera is locked at the same position. If your looking for one that doesn’t do that, then use normal

EDIT: If you see that I may be misunderstanding your topic then @ me and this should’ve been in #features @tokyo008103

1 Like

I mean, I want to add a visual angle that automatically moves the lens as the tail of the aircraft moves.(The angle of view automatically follows the tail of the aircraft up, down, left and right)

2 Likes

You have the tail camera, the locked camera, and drone cameras. Go test them out and see which one fits you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.