Request a Route, We'll Suggest it!

MSP-HNL is just shy of 9 hours on Delta’s 767. Amazing views of the “city” and all the lakes on departure and obviously Hawaii on the arrival.

Hong Kong to Christchurch on the Cathay Pacific A350-900 takes just over 11 hours.

Beijing to Edinburgh on the Hainan Airlines A330-300 takes between 10-11 hours.

1 Like

Any 20 hour routes to do?

London to Sydney

1. LHR to JFK British Airways 777-300ER Less than 9 Hours between the UK and the USA
  2. LHR to EWR with a British Airways 777-200ER
  3. LHR to Washington Dulles with a British Airways A380-800

@AviatorVJ Will this work?

PHX to LHR British Airways 777-200ER, 777-300ER, 787-9 Dreamliner or American Airlines 777-200ER

Which one I’m pretty sure all of them will work. BA used to operate the A380 to IAD so I think it’ll work

1 Like

Anyone have a 5-9 hour delta a339 flight?

1 Like

CDG-MSP, CDG-SLC, AMS-SLC, AMS-BOS, FCO-ATL (Delta are operating that plane for this route today idk why but normally it’s an A333), HND-LAX, HND-MSP, HND-SEA, ICN-SEA. Basically most if not all Delta A339 routes

1 Like

Can anyone suggest a good 13hr flight for the 787-9 from KPDX?

1 Like

The only IRL 787 flight out of Portland I could find was to Heathrow. That takes 9 hours.

If you are okay with unrealistic, you could try Portland to Hong Kong on the United B787-9, that is estimated at 13.5 hours.

Or you could also try Portland to Bahrain on the Gulf Air B787-9. But that one takes 15 hours.

2 Likes

I approve of this message.

1 Like

PDX-LHR is the only one

1 Like

That made me cry

2 Likes

It is unrealistic I know, but it isn’t that bad! United have started sending B787-9’s to HK occasionally. I am looking at booking one next April, just to LAX instead.

1 Like

Yh I really want MSP to be 3D. Looks like a fun airport to fly to

1 Like

Im ok with any route 🙂

Anyone know of any good scenic a330 routes?

1 Like

New York JFK to Rome

Great views of the Northeast and Cape Cod, crossing the Atlantic is always nice. You will have a great view of the swiss alps and Italy on the way down

1 Like

Hong Kong to Adelaide on the Cathay Pacific A330-300 is nice! Passes over islands in Philippines and Indonesia!

1 Like