Reporting system on playground

I know there is many discussions about this, but mine is different to others, so not duplicate.

My idea is to allow pilots who have been graded 4 or above to have more authority towards ghosting. What I mean is, currently we need three people to report in order to ghost, but why can’t we make it to two people if they both has grade 4 or above.

7 Likes

I’d say we need to keep in check the abuse of the report system… Anyone who hates someone can just go ahead and call 2 other people to report someone who is not doing anything wrong in-game…

8 Likes

Oh no, Are there!? I didn’t mentioned about it. Anyway we have to do something about it. I mean developers (I wish I could but I can’t coz I’m not in official haha XD)

1 Like

Yea I was a victim… People from the IFPHG gang reported me while I was pushing back normally lol

1 Like

Oh what a horrible… We might need flight recorder in that case lol.

1 Like

Hahaha but IRL a flight recorder is for well, ACI and the likes… :P

3 Likes

This system even doesn’t work. you can’t report a pilot of you are an ATC

1 Like

That is something @sniperguy135 and I want so badly…

Nimrods insisting on an inactive runway when the runway flow is clear…

1 Like

Only fault I see is that grade doesn’t show whether you are a good pilot or not

Yes you can.

Nope it doesn’t work I tested with a few friends you Need 3 pilots but you can’t report someone with 2 pilots and 1 ATC

@DS2001 is correct. You require 3 personnel in order to ghost or report a pilot. 😀😉

No this is a bad idea…

Priority over others is a unfair advantage

Not every time you are told to follow instructions means you are misbehaving

Yes you can, according to @dush19. The button says to controlling rating too low, but the report is still successful :)

i have had moments when I’m literally spamming the follow instructions or join my frequency on playground XD

2 Likes

And again No you van’t I test it with a few friend and I know you need to click kn it but it Just doesn’t work

1 Like

Yea when people don’t behave on playground I just spam them with please follow instructions

3 Likes

And there’s no use to that if they’re adamant on their ways… I just ignore them completely… Like what’s the point anyway

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.