Reporting someone

Where do I report someone? Enough is enough with this happening to me many times I got the whole replay username and all ATC wasn’t occupied at SYD earlier today while in expert mode this player decided to takeoff while i called every move out on from approach to final literally already landing on the ground slowing down the a/c on runway 25 and this player came out on the runway 16R instead of holding short to takeoff nearly crashing into me on the intersections of the runway i had to come to a conplete stop at the runway before crossing runway 16R if pilot are that desperate to takeoff they should stick with casual flight instead of ruining a good flight for others especially when my flight was DFW to SYD loooong flight

2 Likes

If you are not an IFATC member you will not be able to report any pilot unfortunately.

1 Like

Like @jacrock said you can’t report another user during a flight. I would suggest sending the user a message since you said you have their username

1 Like

How do I become a member?

If you would like to become a part of IFATC, I would take a look at the information and rules posted here:

@Butter575 I’m sure you mean IFATC…

@Borii yeah, basically what @Butter575 said. You should be interesting in controlling if you want to apply though, because depending on your background, passing the written and practical exam could take a substantial amount of effort.

Oh yeah mb

Also to add (I am not sure) but I don’t think you can report someone when you are the pilot.

Yes - there are a very select few non-staff members or moderators that have the reporting ability as a pilot. Being a regular IFATC controller does not give you that power as a pilot.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.