Reported for taxiing through an aircraft I couldn’t see!

Hello, I was just reported for parking over an aircraft, which wasn’t visible In my device, probably due to high traffic.

After I park my plane, I usually look at where the planes around me are coming from, but then I realized something Unusual, I realized that there was a plane parked on the parking I am at In the map which wasn’t appearing on my screen, it only appeared on the map! I quickly got reported after that. Have a look at this,

There was no way I was gonna taxi through a plane like that. Hope I’d get it reversed, it wasn’t my fault that the plane did not appear In my screen!

Hello there!

Your best bet is to message the controller by looking at your logbook. Remember to use th e map which shows all the aircraft whilst navigating taxiways etc. Try not to run over Misha Camp. 😬

Thanks!

4 Likes

A clearer picture here.

Contacting the controller would be your best bet.

1 Like

Will do, Thanks! 🙏

1 Like

No, I think it’s more because they drove in Misha. Because he is testing an aircraft that we cannot see, it will not be shown to you. I would best write a PM to the IFATC.

4 Likes

Will do, Thanks! 🙏 I hope it would get reversed.

Most Probably! 🤔

But wouldn’t you see the name? Because the name is actually visible. No aircraft is shown, but you can see the call sign.

2 Likes

I have hidden aircraft names and dots In settings.

1 Like

You should have that enabled to prevent these things happening

4 Likes

Will surely do that In the future! 🙏

1 Like

ok then it is slowly becoming clear. But as @BennyBoy said, at least activate the name. That’s how I always do it. It would also always be helpful to look at the minimap as you can see it there. I hope we could help you ?

1 Like

I would have never guessed anything like that to happen. Also, I hated seeing planes with names and dots, that’s why I did not enable the name.

But from now on, I will always do. :(

2 Likes

I will reverse (I didn’t actually ghost you myself), but please pay attention the minimap in the future. It is a vital tool as much as looking out the window.

21 Likes