Reported for taxiing through aircraft.

Hi I was just ghosted for “taxiing through others” when I was holding short of the runway. There were no other aircraft in sight other than the ones in front of me and I am rarely to none ever ghosted or reported. I made sure there were no aircraft around before I taxi. However, on the replay mode the aircraft that I went through was there, but not before I was ghosted. It was not on the HUD MAP or even visual in the game prior to my ghosting. Therefor I was ghosted but I know I do not deserve to be ghosted because there was not a plane there visually holding short until afterwards in the replay mode. I always triple check before I taxi but I never say this plane at al. On the replay mode you can see that I was holding short normally as if there was no plane in the same spot as me.

Hello

Please tell us who ghosted you and on what server

Is your aircraft count on ‘very high’? This may be why.

That can’t be the reason ok @Josh_Tomaz

Just contact the atc who ghosted you and they’ll explain.

Yes, it is always on very high because I like the sense of realism when there’s as many planes as possible.

Sorry, I’m not sure how to check who ghosted me. All I remember was it saying a moderator

Search on your logbook, it’ll mention the controller’s name

1 Like

PM @Plane-Train-TV

No need to tag him twice…

The controller has been notified and will reach out to you.

In the mean time you can prepare to share your replay file from the flight in question There are a few ways to do this. The one that we suggest using is through Share My Infinite Flight. Below are a few helpful links to get you started. Simply click on the blue letters to redirect you to their prospective topics:

Option #1

1. Managing Replays - Find your replay with ghosting and export it to Google Drive, iCloud, Dropbox or another means of file sharing.

2. Share My Infinite Flight - Then upload the file through this website. Follow the onscreen instructions.

Option #2

1. Another option would be to share your replay through Google Drive or another file sharing service. Please make sure that the link you send is public. If the file is private I will be unable to access the replay for review.

2 Likes