Reported for no reason

Good afternoon,

Today (half and hour ago aprox) i got reported by the ATC at EGKK airport.
My callsign was Ryanair732. I dont understand why i got reported because i asked for takeoff departing south. And ATC cleared me for take off. After taking off, i took a turn towards south as i announced and moments after with no advisory message or nothing else to correct I got reported. I dont know what i did bad but i think I did well. Can anybody review that, or tell me exactly What I did bad? During Today and yesterday i had othher take offs and nothing happened. I think this report is too much. Now I cant flight in the expert server for a week. Can anybody help me or tell me What exactly did bad?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Wallox

Please check your logbook and let me know who reported you. I can notify the controller and you two can discuss the report in a private PM.

Check with the ATC that reported you , but my guess is that you did not fly straight out. You turned to the south way too soon, possibly conflicting with inbound traffic

3 Likes

Good afternoon,

I was reported by [IFATC twocflyer] and the reason. Not following ATIS.

Thanks.

Wallox

Expect a Pm from @Twocflyer once Ethan notifies him.More than likely ATIS said straight out departures only

2 Likes

I supose. But in this case, shoudlnt i be warned to turn to head straight out before getting reported?

Thanks.

Im sorry for the offense. Is not any possibility to have a reduced report… And not 7 days?

Ok. Thank you!!

1 Like

Alright, i’ll be notifying the controller shortly.

2 Likes

Even if you say departing south when you ask for take off, if the AITS say Straight our Departures only, you should depart straight out and not south even if you announce you go south

The controller will reach out to you and tell what you did wrong :)

Remember ghosting isn’t punishment

1 Like

I just checked the ATIS Frequency as I was at LGW a while ago as well. The ATIS Frequency did say Straight-Out departures only, so this is why you were reported.

Take this time to reflect and improve your flying skills!

1 Like

Oh.
I didnt know that. I know this is expert server and if you do not follow rules you get reported. But i rey to do my Best, because in training server ATC, a lot of times (not always) thry give me strange message and non sense instructions. And k. Expert server is really nice everyrhing.
Not im rank2 because i have 1 report in 1 week. And i can’t play expert server :(

Okay. I know i did bad for this. Thank you very much for t’he info. Im really sorry. Is possibility to have less lunishment. I know i broke a rule but im really sorry. Thank you all guys.

1 Like

Take it easy. Talk to your controller. Explain your point of view. Be polite and things I am sure will be better. Happens to everyone.

1 Like