Reported for no reason

I was reported twice by IFATC Flying High, who is this? I can’t find them to message and query why on earth they violated me twice for no reason? Flying as directed by ATC. Not even the controller? Wasn’t violating any rules… things like this really just ruin this

1 Like

Contact @anon66442947. He was the person to report you.

3 Likes

Tom was not his controller… I can see him flying right now. Tom used his magic report powers to report you.

2 Likes

So Tom reported him but he wasnt the controller?

That is correct. I can see Tom on final at LEPA right now.

1 Like

Was it maybe that you were doing 345 kts at 10000

9 Likes

You are travelling bloody quick considering your height and being on approach to your destination. Did you not get any speed instructions because it looks like you’re trying to beat the queue into the airport if you ask me?

7 Likes

This isnt the place to air your issues on someone.

2 Likes

Well i can share my opinion on someone as I do have free speech.

2 Likes

@Benjamin_Thomas please PM @anon66442947 to find out why. This topic is getting off track and can be closed now.

1 Like

How is the topic getting off topic if I may ask.

1 Like

Tell you what, why dont you take your issues and instead of attempting to publicly shame someone, DM Tom about it and talk it through.

He is a good guy, a great controller and no-one deserves a public shaming.

9 Likes

Thanks, I have done. He wasn’t actailly the controller at the time. Just flying in the area

Yes, he was just flying near by

11000* not 10000

Was just trying to get south of the airfield, hadn’t been given any speed instructions? So what am I actually violating?

This isn’t your topic for YOUR problems @The_Porsche_Kid

2 Likes

Its poor airmanship to be travelling 345kts at 11k to beat people to landing.

5 Likes

@Benjamin_Thomas I will have Tom reach out to you.

12 Likes