Reported by nothing!?

Guys I was flying right now in the Expert mode. The Tower and the Approach were asking me to contact them all the time. When I was in Tower, Approach called me, when I was in Approach, tower called me asking to contact them, and I just contact when they ask me. I was already aproved to land and the approach was as the end of the instruction to me. When some of the moderators just Reported me. I’m not here to create a trouble or any other problem, I just wanna know why I was reported and if it was fair enough!! Thanks for all the support and attention.

2 Likes

Hi! Thanks for contacting us on the Infinite Flight Community. I hope I can resolve your issue. If you enter your in-app logbook, you’ll be able to see a summary of your ghosting including both who reported you and why you were reported. If you have any other queries, please feel free to ask!
Ewan

2 Likes

Contact both the approach and tower controller, from what it looks like, it wasn’t your fault. Follow the steps Ewan stated, and you should be able to see who reported you. It seems like a miscomunication between the controllers.

1 Like

Oh thank you a lot! He reported me because it was “Unable to communicate - Contact moderator”. What should I do next? By the way, is there a way of undo the report?

@ewanfleming or another moderator will send you a PM :)

Looks like a connection issue, in which case if all adds up, your ghosting will most probably be reversed.

1 Like

Continuing in PM.