Report user on ATC playground

I have never gotten a full answer can you actually report a user as ATC on the playground server. And if not why not at least make it one of the three possible just like pilots. Also I have never gotten a full answer can you actually report a user as ATC on the playground server. And if not why not at least make it one of the three possible just like pilots. also is there a way to report ATC’s on the playground?

Also is there any experience level required to be ATC on the playground I think you should at least have to fly around till you get at least 30,000 to 50,000 experience points

1 Like

No you cannot report as ATC on the playground. That’s why it’s a playground. We don’t want trolls reporting everyone!

1 Like

exactly Carson…it’s kinda Free Flight with rules

2 Likes

Then why can pilots report other users? If it is just a free flight with rules?

There ARE rules which mean you can’t be taxiing through everyone or others will quickly report you and you will be ghosted by the pilots. It’s not a free for all the the free flight server. But it is meant for practice

Pilots can report other pilots from the map screen. Touch the users aircraft icon, confirm its the correct user then touch “Report User”.
Pilots cannot report controllers.

1 Like