report on expert server

I’m enquiring about an unfair report on the expert server for taxiing into others by JackH which I wasn’t doing, I can provide evidence and video evidence of the person who WAS in the wrong

It seems like the controllers are just dishing out reports all over the place today. I have just been reported for something wholly incorrect. To challenge you need to direct message the controller.

1 Like

Today’s FNF seemed like a mess, I was told to taxi to the wrong runway and then was ignored by ATC. They should be more careful before reporting

2 Likes

Contact @JackH.

5 Likes

The ATC are doing a great job today, since Manchester has unrealistic amount of traffic. Write a message to @JackH.

3 Likes

Thanks, personally I’d disagree at the moment although I’d agree that they are overwhelmed. Hopefully after an hour or so they will match the pace

Think twice! Spawn at EGCC see the traffic at ground and airspace. See how many frequencies are open to handle that unrealistic amount of traffic. If you have any issues, contact your controller via PM please. All the controllers right now are doing great job.

3 Likes

I agree but if they can’t handle it they shouldn’t report people to manage the amount of traffic…

3 Likes

Ok. Controller’s been contacted, post has been flagged to be closed, nobody else needs to comment now.

2 Likes