Report Button On Live

What does this report button mean. I found it by pressing one the plane then on there info then next to copy flp. image
Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi there! The report feature on that is only reserved for staff, mods, and supervisors. It does not work for others as it was disabled for others as it was abused years ago. The button would ghost the user in question pushing them back to grade 2 for a week.

7 Likes

Ah, thanks

2 Likes

I never understood why they didnt remove it for normal users

Because people abused the feature and it wasn’t fair to receive a ghost that was unjustified.

1 Like

I meant why the button is still there if it doesnt work

Because it’s there for those who still can use it. It’s just a waste of time coding to get it out if it doesn’t work for normal users

1 Like

I think it causes some confusion for those who dont use the IFC but ok

1 Like

@KailasSrinivasan… MaxSez: The “Report” Feature is deactivated. It is not used by Staff.
Report was a PEER PRESSURE program that gave all members they opportunity to identify and initiate a. Violation not a Ghost based on a 5 successive activations by members. The Copy Button allows anyone to copy the FlttPlan of another flyer by tapping their ID which auto feed/copied the plan to the inquirer device.
Max

NOTE: The Report Button remains in place until
Staff determines that Trust & Confidence has been restored upon the demise of the 20% of kiddies & malcontent.

7 Likes

Thanks I did not know that!

4 Likes

Question answered above.

Happy flying!