Report atc

Not sure with the atc for training server but the atc keeps clearing me to land then I;m on 4nm final and he clears someone to lineup I’m on my 5Go around rn If I can report the tower help pls.

Training server controllers are, as the name implies, training controllers. Mistakes are to be expected, and unfortunately, there are trolls that abuse the system. If you’d like to best experience, work your way up to Grade 3 and join us on the Expert Server!

6 Likes

Honestly, if the controller is trolling, just disregard instructions and fly how you see fit… Switch to UNICOM and fly from there. They can’t get you in trouble for disobeying instructions, especially if they are indeed being trolls.

3 Likes

this is how TS pilots develop into trolls and bring that mentality into expert. Please, no matter what, follow their instructions. ATC will learn from their mistakes and if they are trolling that just sucks. Always follow the instructions in TS cause when u reach ES and u dont follow instructions, u CAN and will be reported

1 Like

I disagree respectfully, why would you give the troll his satisfaction? If you switch to UNICOM and disregard this troll then you are still using ATC responsibly and dis-encouraging the troll.

4 Likes

then they will develop the mentality of not following instructions and bring that to ES

Tip: If the controllers name on the traning server is Controller, then they are not IFATC

2 Likes

No, because IFATC aren’t trolls. I never said to completely disregard TS ATC, just the trolling ATC.

2 Likes

If they did troll, they would be

Fired or kicked out

2 Likes

I agree with the decision to disregard ONLY the troll ATC instructions in the Training Server. Now, however, in the Expert Server you MUST ALWAYS obey ATC instructions.

2 Likes

False. It means their account is not linked with the IFC account.

2 Likes

The controllers with linked accounts you could send a dm too and possibly help them out in the situation. Then there are also the members who have tracking threads then you know their trying to give the best service possible. As many others have said trolls will be trolls, you do what you need to to to get down.

3 Likes

What’s the point of violations. If users want to act like trolls in expert server then they get reported problem solved.

Hey!

It is literally a TS server. If you want to get better ATC service, it is better to fly on ES. ES has IFATC :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.