Report at EGLL today

Hello, I just wanted to ask, if somebody could please take a report off of my account, because today, at EGLL, I was reported by a moderator due to “spaming frequency”, but at that moment, probably about 1615Z I was in the ATIS frequency, doing nothing but listening…

And could someone take care please of this nonsense, because that’s not the first time, that I was reported for nothing…

Thanks, for the great help!😉

1 Like

Hello,

Please check your logbook for the username of the person who ghosted you, and then PM him, if you have trouble finding his community username we can help.

3 Likes

Ok, thank You!😉

1 Like

Gotta pay attention, can’t be Ricky Boxing and flying a plane. [quote=“magmati, post:1, topic:357186, full:true”]
Hello, I just wanted to ask, if somebody could please take a report off of my account, because today, at EGLL, I was reported by a moderator due to “spaming frequency”, but at that moment, probably about 1615Z I was in the ATIS frequency, doing nothing but listening…

And could someone take care please of this nonsense, because that’s not the first time, that I was reported for nothing…

Thanks, for the great help!😉
[/quote]

1 Like

@Prashant_Divedi Is your guy. Please DM him.

6 Likes

Ok, thank you!😉