Report a User?

Hello,
Is there any way to report a user trolling on the Expert server? I am extremely frustrated with the behavior being exhibited by @I_like2fly right now at TJPS. I’ve been trying to land multiple times and every time I call final, this user lines up on the runway then goes off to the taxiway once I call go around only to do the same thing over and over again. Not to mention, they aren’t even using the unicom. Extremely unprofessional. This is my 3rd time going around.

2 Likes

They’re about to do it again. If someone can spawn in as witness, that would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Don’t worry, we can see it here. Seems like obvious trolling.

1 Like

I don’t believe the staff will actually do anything, but worth a shot I guess.

3 Likes

Thank you very much.

1 Like

I hope so because I have no idea what I did to warrant this like I’m simply just trying to land. So unprofessional for a Level 3 server.

1 Like

I totally agree with you, that is so unprofessional and someone should hop in there immediately and boot him down to the training server.

1 Like

Looks like he left

1 Like

Nevermind, he’s back.

I’m blocking the taxiway.

3 Likes

Hahahah this is hilarious. I wish I could be there but I’m doing a flight.

Thank you. Hopefully, that works. It seems like he’s still going to attempt to do it. I’m gonna reach out to one of the moderators once I land.

@United403 block the other taxiway just incase

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear about that lad. But unfortunelly even controller can’t report pilots outside of controlling the airport or airspace. Only supervisor + can do that on flight.

Hurry. He’s coming from another airport

Are you’s planning to taxi?

We are trying to block him. That just failed

You’re lucky, you got a Sup over here.

@I_like2fly idk what that was but that was severely innapropriate and unprofessional

Thank you guys so much. I don’t want you guys to get in trouble with the ATC Supervisor though haha. I really do appreciate it.

2 Likes