Reply Notifications Issue

Recently I have encountered an issue where I am not getting a notification when someone replies to a post I have created. I still am receiving notifications when someone likes one of my posts, but not when someone replies. Is there a setting I may have accidentally changed that would suppress reply notifications?

5 Likes

Same! I sent important messages and I wonder why no one replied, so I went into my messages and saw the new replies. Very interesting. Any yes my notifications were at watching…

2 Likes

Honestly, I was going to create the same exact topic. Glad to know I’m not the only one :)

5 Likes

I’ve have the same issue! I thought it was only me…

2 Likes

@FedoraPilot @Patrick_U @Godzilla_Gamer I didn’t even know you guys had responded to this topic. I’m also glad to know I’m not the only one.

2 Likes

Also, if you notice, the recent users of topics has not been updating properly. It still shows I’m the only user involved in this thread when three people posted here.

2 Likes

I will check discourse if this has been reported :)

1 Like

What did you delete? @Patrick_U just curious.

1 Like

Same is happening to me… @discourse help?

1 Like

I just got a notification 5-8 notifications for a reply replies that was were posted more than 9-12 hours ago.

4 Likes

I’m getting all my notifications from hours ago now…

2 Likes

It’s working again for sure.

1 Like

Same here. Wow I have a lot of catching up to do.

2 Likes

I just got notified for some replies I didn’t know about hours later. So it’s not the voices in my head this time, good to know!😃

2 Likes

Just a human error on our part, sorry! Should be resolved now.

6 Likes

I didn’t get any notifications from during the issue. I just got the new ones from whenever the issue was fixed (based on number of replies to the thread vs. total # of replies)

1 Like

Well, I’m getting notifications of replies now, so, I guess you fixed it!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.