Reply Box Smaller

Not sure if it’s happening to anyone else on PC, but the “reply box” randomly got smaller for no reason at all. Did Discourse just update? If yes, I will ask on Discourse’s, well, Discourse about the issue

Look how it cuts part of photos (The “P” on SP)

Click for full image bc it’s also cutting here obviously

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve asked others and they’re experiencing it as well. Not quite sure what’s going on.

2 Likes

It’s happening to me also. Maybe Discourse updated, maybe the IFC updated. Who knows.
We will find out eventually though.

1 Like

I’ve got a tab that didn’t reload!

Noticed this too. I’m not sure I like it, but I might get used to it.

1 Like

Yea, happening on my iPad and PC. A lot of images are now being cut off badly.

2 Likes

I don’t see a difference?

There goes the entire #screenshots-and-videos category. Nothing is centered or cropped well anymore. 😬

3 Likes

It’s only happening on certain devices for some people.

On my screen, your picture has been cut off to where I can’t see your top right profile picture:

On your screen, it’s likely there.

1 Like

RIP #screenshots-and-videos

2015(?)-Oct. 2020

1 Like

Just happened to my topic, really irritating… will need to crop pictures down heavily so they fit… I want the old ways back 😩

3 Likes

Please be patient. This usually happens while they are making an update and sometimes it take a bit for the changes to be reflected all the way so what you may be seeing may not be the end result. Its not all fire and brimstone. Give them a chance to finish and staff a chance to talk to them on what they see.

5 Likes

Got the same issue as well.

1 Like

Looks like the reply box is back to its previous size, great news!

I have noticed that a few times that the profile photos move from beside the post in their normal place to above each post. It’s not happening much, but just thought I’d mention it. I’m in desktop mode.

Not for me tho… 😭

1 Like

Yes, that was me applying some changes :)

@AvioesEJogos it should be fixed now if you’re using dark mode. Refresh the page if not

4 Likes

Thanks a lot Cameron! :)

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

It appears to be a bit too wide now, look at the slider on the right.

3 Likes

Mine is back to normal, I’m on a PC with a 1920x1080 resolution. Cheers Cam!

3 Likes