Replays

So the new replays are great. I love being able to see online things played back but I have realized something with it. The replays seem a little more “choppy” than the old ones, making my landings not look as smooth. Is there anyway I could fix this or is it something that’s in the game.

1 Like

Could you refer the “choppy” with a little more description?

2 Likes

Like if you land and you bring the nose down after flaring it looks weird, it’s really hard to describe it.

1 Like

Could you screen record the issue and upload it here via an unlisted YouTube video? And state your device name and model to enable to devs to help you out.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, there isn’t much you can do about this. My powerful phone does this as well. (android)
But show us a clip as Matt suggested.

I’m gonna honest. I don’t know how to do any of that. I can screen record but I don’t know how to put up unlisted videos.

1 Like

It doesn’t work.

This tutorial should help you with that https://wiki.umbc.edu/plugins/servlet/mobile?contentId=31198917#content/view/31198917

1 Like

I think I know what you mean, you mean when you used the old replay system for solo then you can actually see yourself touchdown, however with the new one when you see your landing you go through the ground a little then bounce back up (I think)

1 Like

And it comes movements that doesn’t comes when you fly.

1 Like

Exactly. It kinda like does some unnecessary bounces that weren’t there in the real flight.

Yes, this is normal and there is no way to fix it. It’s not a big issue so I don’t think the IF team will fix it soon.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.