Replays grayed out

I can’t find this when searching, or on the support page, sorry if it’s a duplicate.

Long story short, I can’t see most of my replays, I just went to get some screenshots form an awesome flight I did a few days ago to make a topic for #screenshots-and-videos, but I can’t reply the majority of my replays, any ideas?

Thanks!

Do you still have a current Infinite Flight subscription?

If you don’t, you can no longer view your live replays or ATC replays (outside of a free region), and only solo replays (within a free region) until you re-new your subscription.

This is most likely similar to this topic:

1 Like

It just expired, but that’s weird since I’ve shared some of the replays that are grey with someone else who has never had a subscription, and they could view them…

1 Like

Some of them are solo, and that’s kinda stupid, all the data is saved right here on my device…

1 Like

That’s probably the reason. When you leave a designated free region in Global flight or started in an area outside the free region, you can’t access most to all of them. The reason the person could view them is because you shared them and they didn’t view them directly from IF on your device.

2 Likes

So if I shared them with myself it would work?

1 Like

Ehh…maybe. You might have to create a separate persona, though.

2 Likes

Ya, it doesn’t. That’s totally ridiculous. My friends who have never payed for this service can view these replays when I can’t? What’s the difference? The data is all the same in the replay file…

Ridiculous… 😞

2 Likes

Just to clarify, I’m not upset at you @anon7075715 or @Niccckk, your merely the messenger, but I find this system ridiculous…

2 Likes

I suppose that’s the solution, not happy about it, but whatever. Thanks for the help guys…

2 Likes

It’s when your subscription expires.
This happens to me too unfortunately.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.