Replays as Videos

Hi there, I think I’ve found a way that I can change .replay files into any type of video file efficiently. Could I do that for people or is it infringing some sort of copyright law?
Thanks

-Pro

1 Like

I can’t see how that would break a law, but if in doubt, probably ask a staff member.

1 Like

Replays aren’t related to video files in anyway, not sure what you found out, but there is no way you can convert a code that is simulating you aircraft in a 3D space into a 2D video…

What you can do, is take a video of your replay.

3 Likes

Basically, I record it at 1080p 60, whereas most devices cant. I do this by mirroring my screen to my PC and opening up OBS studio. I did this because I tried to record a 30m flight on my device and it just stopped recording and never saved.

Anyway, just an idea.

In effect, I will record peoples replay files into videos so they don’t have to.

I am doing this right now with all my current replays.

You’re mirroring and than recording it. That doesn’t mean you can just change the file.

1 Like

That isn’t changing the file… that’s just screen recording
Anyone can do that, there’s screen recording apps on Android and iOS has a built-in screen recorder.

Welp OK then.

I’m sure a recording option will be added in the future, just do with options we currently have and try your best.

iOS already has a built in screen recorder fyi

Such as Samsung 👌

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.