Replay screenshots location

Good day,

Can someone kindly help out if they know please. When taking a screenshot in replay mode, where is the screenshot saved? It just takes the shot then vanishes and it’s not in photos (iPad). Where do they go? I’m concerned that they might be getting lost somewhere and using up storage space on in an unknown location.

Sorry if this has been covered, but I can’t find it.

Thanks!
HH

Someone had this problem and updating iOS fixed it for them.

Hi, @Helmethead you can view these screenshots in an “Infinite Flight” album which is separate from your main album on the Photos app. (Correct me if I’m wrong though, but I have seen this issue resolved this way in another thread :))

Thanks @coffeeteaorme I will have another look! :-)

Did you find the album and screenshots?

Sadly not. Having done a fresh wipe and losing the replay, I’ll try again in the morning with some more on the latest flight. There’s definitely no album there though, and iOS was already up to date. A bit of trial and error maybe. Thanks though 👍🏻

1 Like

Hey @Helmethead,
Are you still having this issue? I helped out someone the other day who was also having the same problem as you.

When you take your first screenshot a prompt will show on your screen asking for permission to access your photos on your device. Did you see this prompt?

You also may want to check your iCloud for your pictures.

Let me know if any of these suggestions helped :)

Hey Nick, thanks for asking. Yes all resolved, it just started working with the prompt on the next flight playback. No idea why it didn’t first time!

Thanks

1 Like

No problem! Enjoy taking endless amounts of screenshots :)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.